Friday, September 28, 2007

How you can tell when you husband really loves you.....

He runs over your foot with the car?

Well that is what Matt did to me on Monday! He was dropping me off at the gym, he thought I was crossing in back of the car, but alas I was crossing in front, and he went right over my left foot...OUCH!!!!! everything is alright, I went to the ER and got an x-ray, but nothing was wrong. It is pretty purple and splotchy, but only hurts now if i touch it or bump it on something hard, which I try to avoid.

One upside of having your foot run over, NO GYM, but the downside of that is My lazy ass just keeps getting bigger and bigger, and I was trying to be good and get back at it....aw well there is always next week!

God bless small cars!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear lord, woman. I'm glad you're okay! I think this means you get to demand pretty much whatever you want from him for a really long time. Happy recovery!

T is said...

e- that is how I figure it!!!! I thing the burise is as bad as it is going to get, and is startng to fade.

Rebel said...

Oh man! Sorry about your foot. I"m glad you're okay.

marissa said...

OUCH! yeah, pretty much you get to lay around, drink red wine and take pain killers (interesting feel-good combo for sure...but be careful!), make your guy get you whatever you want to eat, and watch reruns of sex and the city or whatever addictive series you're getting on netflix. have you seen big love yet?

get better soon.

my dad ran over liz' foot with the car when we were kids. don't know why i'm sharing that, but it just reminded me.