Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel... almost

I'm so close to being all done with the house. There are still a box or two here and there, and I have to rearrange and finish painting the kitchen.

Next project... The garage!

I will be turning the garage into a studio. Right now it is just a "garage" and will need quite a bit of work, but I'm up to it!
First we will need to put dry wall up on the celling, and some of the walls. This will be good for two reasons, first the garage will look like a more finished space, and less like a garage, and second, we will create a mess of storage space.
There will be some dry wall work we will ned to do to the walls as well. 

I also plan to paint, and put up peg board for storage. I think that after it is all done it will be a pretty amazing transformation. I will keep you all posted on my progress as soon as I get everything rolling!

No comments: