Sunday, November 25, 2007

Craft Fair

So I have decided to take a leap and bring my bags and cards outside the computer... to the people. I will be attending my first craft fair this weekend in Lincoln City. I'm a bit nervous, because I have never done this before but I think I have the possibility of doing pretty well. I will have over 20 bags, some monkeys in hats cards, some ABCs and a few misc. other things.

I have been working my ass off over the last week to get everything ready and have the rest of this week, so I think I will be set. Over the weekend my Mom was my savior helping be make 2 full bags (great leather ones) and 2 partial bags.

I still have a lot to do and hope I will get it all done.
Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

marissa said...

good luck at the craft fair! :) your bags are beautiful, so i'm sure you'll do well.

Unknown said...

You'll be great, I'm sure. I agree, your bags rock. Break a leg!

Rebel said...

Good luck! Are you going to do any of the craft fairs in portland?

T is said...

R- I hope to start attend craft fairs here in portland soon as well. I'm using this as a trial run to see how I might do!!!