Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas New bags and Home Shopping!


So there are so many things going on. Christmas is almost here, and this year we get to spend it with all the Fam's. Sunday before Christmas we are having a Christmas Brunch with my Fam. I can't wait to see Jack at Christmas this year, as cute as he was last year he will be so much cuter this year!!! I got him the cutest little outfit. First a Tweed blazer (see above photo) from baby gap, with a sweater, and khaki pants to wear with it. he will be a perfect little yuppie in no time!


And then on to Seattle to see Matt's Fam. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that Matt's sisters have moved to the NW and are only a few hours away. This will be the first Christmas that we get to spend with Lea, and she is almost three. I have to say that I have gone a bit over board with the presents, but I don't even care!!! she is getting a little play kitchen, so I got her this cute little set from Target with a real little set of pans, and spoons and stuff...FUN!!! We also got her fake sushi kit (see above) to "cook" they are made out of wood, and so freekin cute!


Next I have several New bags on ETSY that I'm pretty proud of so you should check them out. The more I make the better they get!!!


Last I'm sooooooo excited Matt and I have started out house hunt. We looked at several last weekend, and found one that we LOVE (see above photo) We are looking at more tomorrow, and hope to make a decision on which one we love the most to make an offer on. The one below is one we think may be a close contender to the one we LOVE so far!!! I'm so excited!!!!



I will keep you posted on how things go on the house front!!!
Have a Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

TheBon and I are doing the house hunt thing. My company has a few clients in the area if you're looking for a realtor™.

T is said...

B- we have a realtor so we are set there!
All other readers(and B)- turns out we found one we like even better then the two I showed you... I'll keep ya'll posted!!!

Rebel said...

I know what you mean about spoiling the kids. Giving stuff to my niece and nephew is so much better than getting presents. They get so excited - it's adorable. So have fun spoiling them - it's your job as Cool Aunt T now. ;)

I'm excited for your house search!!! Good luck.

marissa said...

those houses rock!! where are they? they also look a little expensive, from what i remember about looking for houses. but then again i guess the market is falling and favoring the buyer these days, which is good for you guys. and for me. we're going to be starting our "official" house hunting in january.