Sunday, March 9, 2008

Almost done!

So we have been working our asses off and we are almost done with all the stuff (and more) that we wanted to have done before we moved* in. Once I have a bit more time in a week or so I will start to post pictures, and tell tales of everything we did to the house, so stay tuned. 

*we have actually been living in the house for almost 2 weeks now sans furniture, well not completely sans furniture we have three dining room chairs, 2 camping chairs, a card table and a mattress.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

2 camping chairs and a mattress sounds all moved in to me.

We're looking forward to seeing you both this weekend.

The Bon said...

Ignore my husband, he wouldn't last a week with just two camp chairs and a mattress. ;)

Wellsy said...

That reminds me of my first night in our house, I think all I slept on was the carpet in the living room.

T is said...

we almost did the carpet thing, but the carpet was really foul so we brought over the mattress but slept in the living room, since we were planning on painting the bedroom the next morning.

marissa said...

i want to see before and after pictures!

T is said...

Stay tuned for pictures sometime next week, I will have time to post them between unpacking boxes..