Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New blog brainstorm session...

So here's the deal, I'm going to start a new "crafty" blog and I need everyones help to decide what I want to include in it. I love being crafty, and I love sharing my craftiness with others, thus I feel the need to bring a crafty blog to the people, or at least the few of you that read my current blog... and hopefully more...

This is what I'm thinking... I want to do at least some sort of blog post every day (except Sunday because even god got a day to rest), and each day will have a theme. This is where my loyal readers (all three of you) come in, helping me choose all the themes, or at least giving me ideas on what you would like to read about.

here is what I have come up with so far:

blog day. On this day I will write about another blog that I have found that I think others should be reading as well...

hand made shopping day. On this day I will feature great places to find great hand made items.

shopping day. Since not everything great is hand made on this day I will feature things/ companies I find love and think others should love as well!

diy day. I'm full of all kinds of great projects that I would love to share with others. 

pattern day: I first came up with the idea for this blog when I became addicted to this blog. Since I am addicted to patterns as well I will dedicate a whole day to them. Patterns I have found, patterns I have made...

shameless plug day... it is my blog!

That is all I have right now. I'm still not sure everything that I will include but I would like some input. Let me know what you think about my proposed topics, and feel free to suggest some other ones.

3 comments:

Rebel said...

That seems a bit ambitious... but go for it! I'd love to see more of your crafts. Do you ever go on Craftster?

T is said...

R- You have to remember I don't have a regular 9-5 job, so I have a lot of free time. I do love Crafster, and whenever I'm on it I think I can do this...

kjo said...

cool! I wish I had more time to be crafty. how is the house? I want pics. before and after.