Monday, February 15, 2010

weekly update/I don't diet well.

So the week starting Feb 8th Matt and I were going to do a two week cleanse. The cleanse we chose was pretty easy to follow and actually involved eating food. I discovered however that I am no good at radical diets. They say they are going to give you all this energy and improve this and that, but all it did was make me tired and cranky. Now part of this may be due to the fact that I came down with a stomach bug on Monday, and really did not eat much of anything for two days. But by Thursday I came to the conclusion that if I have any chance loosing weight then silly diet gimmicks like that are not the way to go.

So Thursday I gave in, and gave up. Not completely, just the radical stuff. I started logging all of my food on weightwatchers.com, and committed to exercising, and making healthy food choices. I plan to not eat out, and limit my sugar and carb intake (I eat WAY to much sugar and carbs). I will do this by eating whole grains, lots of veggies, lean meats, and no more candy binges!

I'm well on my way, and already went from 213 pounds - 209.2 pounds! That is nearly 4 pounds and counting. Which also means that I'm only 9 pounds away from loosing all the "baby weight" I put on both pre and post pregnancy.

It has been a slow start, but I'm SUPER committed this time around and have to get my but in gear if I'm going to get down to 175 before July 12th...

2 comments:

jean said...

Is July 12th your 30th?
You can do it Tiffany. And I will help you!

T is said...

Yes it is my 30th! And I can use all the help I can get. We need to take a class SOON!