Sunday, June 3, 2007

Inked

So I have finally got my second in the line of might very well be many tattoos. I got it done about 4 weeks ago so it is all healed up and looks quite nice in my opinion! I got it done at infinity by traci! I came to her with the "T" and the idea to use vintage fabric patterns to create a floral pattern to be Incorporated with the "T" she brilliantly came up with what you see here! We chose to use a slate grey color for the outlines on the flowers, and the stitching to give it a softer feel, and to make it more like a fabric print. I love how it goes from my back over around my shoulder, but I might go back in and have her put a few more flowers around onto my upper arm, and that side of my shoulder.





I can't wait to get my next one!!!!

3 comments:

Rebel said...

Wow - that's very 'you' - the flowers look stitched on, and the T is in a really cool font. Must have been painful though!

T is said...

Yea it took about 2 hours, and it really did hurt a lot but it was well worth it!

jenn said...

That's beautiful. And I agree that the way it goes from your back to your shoulder/arm looks really cool, it makes it look like it's growing.