Friday, June 1, 2007

Ready Made



Every couple or months I get my new copy of Ready Made and I just get so excited! It is one of the best magazines I have ever read, and one of the few that I read from cover to cover the day I get it in the mail. It is full of crafty tips, for you and your home, everything from how to make a cute top out of a table cloth, to how to recover a dining room chair. They always have really great Ideas and every time I get the issue I want to go out and make all sorts of crafty things.

While reading my new issue I also stumbled upon this bad ass site Purl Soho They sell all kinds of great fabrics and yarns and it is great. It is so hard to find such great fabric, and I'm so excited that I found this site, and I think that I will have to make a bunch of great skirts to use all the great printed fabrics that I found. Theses are some of my favorites Heather Ross, Etsuko Furuya and so may more. I can't wait to order some, and make something great!

2 comments:

The Bon said...

You might already know about these, but here are two more good sites for cool fabric:

http://www.reprodepotfabrics.com/

and

http://www.tonicliving.com/index.asp

T is said...

Bon- those are both so awesome! now I have to many to choose from...